Senior Recruitment Consultant
Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Preston (Hybrid and flexible start to your day)
Service Care Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment to join our well-established Social Work Division.
As a senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a talented team of both trainee and experienced consultants, who achieve a great work life balance and celebrate ongoing success in their field.
If you have experience with recruitment or with business development and lead generation, this could be role for you.
Providing excellent earning opportunities, dedicated support and career path for strong growth in the permanent local authority sector.
Working for Service Care Solutions you are more than just a number!! We like to celebrate success, with weekly, monthly and annual awards.
Do you want to be part of this???
What does the role involve?
- This is a 360-recruitment role, where you will become the master of your own market - taking charge of all elements of the recruitment and aftercare process
- Identifying prospective new candidates using a range of techniques including online research, outbound calling, advertising, and job boards
- Networking effectively to increase your market presence
- Resourcing & placing candidates, and meeting client expectations with fantastic candidates
- Building and maintaining outstanding client and candidate relationships
- Excellent compliance and attention to detail
- Manage and develop your own geographical market
- Work towards realistic daily and monthly targets
What can we offer you?
- OTE for the first year £32k
- Excellent Uncapped commission structure which has the opportunity to have you earning from day one.
No set threshold, you earn from the first pound.
- Dedicated initial 4-week training programme and a 6-month training course plan
- Annual billings bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual awards
- 21 day's annual leave which increases with length of service to a maximum of 26
- Selling annual leave scheme
- Confidential, 1-to-1 well being coaching service Top of Form
- Vibrant social culture and an excellent work environment
- Monthly team incentives, such as team nights out, free lunches, and other events
- Genuine career progression
- Located near the heart of Preston City Centre - with access to nearby shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops etc.
What kind of applicants are we looking for?
- Experienced candidates in recruitment or lead generation and business development
- A passion for providing excellent customer service to enable repeat business.
- Unrivalled work ethic to open up and fill new requirements.
- Someone who is competitive and thrives under pressure
- Resilient, motivated, and ambitious
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22500 - £32000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-13 12:00:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse