Team Manager - MASH Team
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Team Manager in Cambridgeshire to work in a busy MASH team.
For this position, you must have -
- A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
- Proven knowledge of the Government and Council priorities and the priorities of key partnership agencies.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Care practice in relation to the provision of services.
- Demonstrable experience of managing successful service change
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a multi team and multi professional service
- Proven experience of managing a diverse and complex workload
- Proven understanding of and ability to achieve, maintain and deliver quality social work and specialist health interventions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the delivery of a high quality and effective service that responds to the needs of service users and their families or carers in a timely manner within statutory guidelines or service specifications.
- To manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within capacity and within departmental and partnership policies, procedures and timescales.
- In line with organisational priorities, assume enhanced responsibilities with regard to antonymous decision making and the management of risk, this will include deputising for district and service managers when required.
- Work with local partners to ensure integrated service delivery by developing responses to need with the organisations who are key in providing services.
- Lead on the creation and delivery of team development plans that reflect service plans.
- Manage the team budget and ensure that systems for delegated financial authority are followed.
- Develop and manage the service ensuring that the service response reflects need and engages service users and carers in the development of the service.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £45 per hour
- Location: Godmanchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-13 08:10:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP