Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday, with 1 in 6 Saturday's - Full time and Part time hours available
Salary: £21,000 pro rata (with an increase after successful probation period)
- Early finish every Friday (3pm)
- Contributory Company Pension
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 50% Staff Discount
- 25 days holiday + statutory and bank holidays
Processing orders from members of the public and retailers, providing excellent support via telephone, post or email, resolving any problems or enquiries they may have regarding specific products and ranges. You will answer inbound calls, record orders on a bespoke in-house ledger, arrange deliveries and collections as well as processing payments.
We are proud to be working with a market leading, iconic brand who put the customer at the heart of everything that they do.
Leading the way with exemplary customer service and always developing innovative new products, they are able to maintain their status as a household name.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm for the products
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of the team
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience.
If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £21k per year + Starting Salary
- Location: Margate
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EI/CT/11243
- Posted: 2023-03-10 15:25:45 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Service Advisor
- Building Manager
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Customer Experience Manager
- Tax Manager
- Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer - Agriculture
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Test Engineer
- Commercial Solicitor
- Private Client Fee Earner
- Account Manager
- Legal Receptionist
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager