I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Assistant / Support Worker in the Birmingham area.
This is an exciting opportunity working on an ad hoc shift basis within a private Service.
The shifts are either long days or night, part or full time.
The hourly rates are from £12.00 per hour (Limited Company rates), rates are uplifted for nights, weekend and Bank Holidays.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of 6 months' experience working in a similar role within the mental health sector in a hospital or care home environment.
It is essential to have had some form of restraint training previously (PMVA/MAPA).
Candidates must be able to provide outstanding care to patients with various health issues and must be reliable and motivated.
These roles provide the candidate with fantastic levels of flexibility as they are on a shift by shift basis with the potential for up to full time hours.
What Service Care Solutions can offer:
- Weekly pay
- Single point of contact with your dedicated consultant
- Referral bonuses
- Great rates of pay
If you think this flexible approach would work for you, please send your CV ASAP to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £12 - £15 per hour + uplifts for nights/weekends/bank holidays
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-10 14:59:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton