We have a fantastic opportunity for a registered mental health Nurse in Derby.
This role is perfect if you are looking for work either to supplement your current job or an opportunity for flexible part time or full time employment.
*£250 sign up bonus once worked 50 hours
The position is Band 5 which involve working within various Private mental health services on a shift by shift basis.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £25.00 - £34.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Daily payroll runs
, Excellent pay rates
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £25 - £34 per hour + uplifts for nights/weekends/bank holidays
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-10 14:59:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer