Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Opportunity available for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an NHS setting, Based in Nottingham
The team sits within the Adults Team based within the Beeston Clinic.
You will provide a defined level of specialist assessment, care planning, and access to interventions for a diverse group of service users (aged over 18) and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
You will also provide realistic timely or occasionally intensive support to service users within their own community setting and liaising with other services and agencies to ensure their needs are met
To demonstrate active clinical and managerial leadership skills within the team, providing education
and supervision to students, junior staff members and other professionals
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time Monday-Friday 9-5
The hourly rate for his role is up to £26 per hour.
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £25 - £26 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-10 10:09:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton