Opportunity available for a CAMHS Practitioner to work within an NHS setting, Based in Nottingham
The team sits within the CAMHS Team based at Langold Clinic with the role predominantly working as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team to enhance the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people within Nottinghamshire.
You will carry a community case load of mental health patients, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time Monday-Friday 9-5
The hourly rate for his role is £26 per hour.
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £25 - £26 per hour
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 16:42:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP