Engineer- Street Lightening Design
A client within the Public Sector based in South Yorkshire is currently recruiting for a Street Lighting Engineer Design to join their as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a highways environment.
Key purpose of the role is to be responsible for the undertaking of street lighting design in relation to major highways schemes / housing developments and maintenance projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Feasibility study for street lighting schemes to provide cost effective solutions.
- Assessment and procurement of survey requirements that are required for the detailed design - traffic counts and topographical etc.
- Detailed design and procurement of street lighting schemes
To be considered for this role you will require proven experience in delivering street lighting schemes and be qualified to HNC in an Engineering discipline.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Qualified to HNC in an Engineering discipline
- Awareness to the NEC Engineering and Construction Contract
- Ability to work alone or to lead a project team
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £35 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £35 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 16:32:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer