highway network coordinator
A client within the Public Sector based in North east London is currently recruiting for a highway network co-coordinator to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to develop and deliver specialist support/advice for an effective and efficient network management of the highways and traffic management service area and to ensure relevant legislation, regulations and policies are complied with.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide advice and make recommendations based on up-to-date knowledge and analysis / evaluation of information.
- Manage escalated or complex customer issues within the relevant area.
- Contribute to the development of service plans to meet strategic business goals.
- To be considered for this role you will require a degree or equivalent or vocational qualification in relevant subject or area
- Street Works Supervisor minimum units LA S1 S2
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Experience in planning and developing works programmes relating to NRSWA and Network Management duties.
- Experience in the operation of large data systems and provision of management and performance reports
- Experience of highway construction techniques and/or utility plant works.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £21 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Rate: Up to £21 per hour + Umbrella Ltd.
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 16:31:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing