Responsive Repairs Team Leader
A client within the Public Sector based in the Northeast is currently recruiting for a Responsive Repairs Team Leader to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to manage a team of construction trades overseeing Health and Safety and managing productivity and performance.
Key resposibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of construction trades overseeing Health and Safety,
- Managing productivity and performance, dealing with customer queries and concerns.
- Ensure the team compliance records are kept up to date, order materials and mange the day to day operations of the team
- Working closely with the Responsive Repairs Manager.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- CSCS card driving licence essential
- Relevant Team Leading/Supervisory experience working in a construction environment is essential.
- Manual handling and asbestos awareness Training
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £22 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £22 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: South Shields, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 16:14:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing