Management Information Officer
Management Information Officer needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Exeter (Remote)
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £15.80 ltd an hour
- The Information Officer will provide a range of data management, performance management, risk management and commissioning intelligence to help deliver the statutory functions of adult social area
- To develop, maintain and provide comprehensive management and performance information
- As an Information Officer you will develop, write and produce management information reports to meet statutory reporting requirements
- Provision of information, comparative data and the design of templates to facilitate annual target setting exercises
- Maintain and ensure the management of risk registers
- The Information Officer will also develop and maintain management information and data quality audit and improve processes
What is required?
- Degree in relevant field or equivalent level of knowledge/skills/training gained via practical experience in management information/performance management environment
- Experience in Performance Management, planning information or related field
- Experience in the development and production of management information and/or commissioning intelligence reports from operational systems
- Experience/knowledge/awareness of Data Quality
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £15.80 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-08 09:51:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager