Contract: Temporary (3 months initial)
Rate: £380-400 per day umbrella (36 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Service Care Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of Newham Council for a Finance Manager to join their Repairs and Maintenance Service on an initial 3 month contract.
- Support managers with budget monitoring, forecasting, cash flow analysis and to lead in closing the accounts for service areas.
- Produce performance analysis both financial and operational to measure outputs against cost.
- Support Service Heads with expert analysis on financial performance and to provide interventions and mitigations for overspending budgets.
- Provide support for systems improvements to ensure financial information is accurate and reliable.
Full job specification available.
- CCAB or CIMA Qualified Accountant preferred
- Experience in Local Authority finance at a senior/management level is essential
- Experience of budgets, forecasting, cash flow and closure of accounts essential
- Great communication skills and the ability to manage a team to run an effective finance service
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £380 - £400 per day
- Location: East London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Greg Waite
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-08 09:19:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP