B6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Eating Disorders, Bristol
Band 6 - Community Psychiatric Nurse - Eating Disorders, Bristol
Opportunity available for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Eating Disorder team, based in Bristol
The team sits within the Eating Disorders team at Blackberry Hill Hospital with the role predominately working with the Specialist Eating Disorder Team,.
As part of this role you will be developing and providing Avon wide and locally based services in Secondary Services.
You will be carrying a clinical caseload as agreed within the operational policy of the team and work within a service level agreement including the more complex Service Users.
You will also be providing supervision to junior members of the team and to support the Specialist Team Manger in areas of Service Development
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The hourly rate for his role is: £25.00 Per Hour
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-06 15:11:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser