Trainee Recruitment Consutlant
Role -Trainee/Recruitment Consultant
Location - Preston
Position - Permanent (Hybrid with Flexibility)
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office based in Preston.
Recruitment experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have a real drive to achieve, with a willingness to learn new skills.
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will have 121 support and a comprehensive training programme.
This is a permanent opportunity with a wealth of opportunity to grow and progress with in the company.
If you enjoy working in a target driven environment, with the potential to earn uncapped commission, and receive rewards, this could be the role for you.
Working for Service Care Solutions you are more than just a number!!
- You're sales-driven
- You're ambitious and looking for a way to accelerate your career
- You want an employer who is as committed to you as you are to them
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with a fun and family-orientated culture.
- You don't need recruitment experience, just a real drive to succeed
The Serious Details:
- First year OTE of £25,000, basic £21000.
- Uncapped commission structure which has the potential to have you earning commission from day one.
- Flexible & Hybrid working.
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- In-house Training Academy with access to tailored courses.
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state-of-the-art software.
- You get an annual billings bonus & profit share.
- We offer limitless progression opportunities.
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with free grub and refreshments.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with sofas, kitchen facilities, pool table, ping pong and darts
Since opening our doors in 2005, we've successfully implemented and grown eight specialist divisions in the Construction, Criminal Justice, Finance, Healthcare, Housing, Legal, Sales and Social Work industries, with over ninety consultants driving dedicated markets across the UK.
If you fancy joining BIBA's Employer of the year and want to work for a company where you are more than just a number, hit the apply button and start your application today.
Want to know more? Have a nosey at our channels:
Website - www.servicecare.org.uk
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/service-care-solutions/
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £26000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-06 14:26:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing