Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Band 5 Community RGN (Can also accept Band 6 also) to work with the NHS, in Nottinghamshire.
This is a temporary, on-going placement for day shifts based at the Stapleford Care Centre.
Job Purpose: Registered General Nurse
To provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group
and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant physical health
To provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a Community
To provide education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
You will use System One to document so any staff would need to be up and running with a login to System One (training can be provided prior to starting work).
Pay Rates: Days - up to £26 depending on Experience
- To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
- To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
- To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
- To provide personal care and support
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous experience working within a nursing capacity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Practical Basic Life Support & Fire Safety Training
- Evidence of Vaccinations including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £20 - £26 per annum
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-03 16:12:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP