LOCATION: HMP Brixton
HOURS OF WORK: 37, Monday - Friday (8am-4pm, or 9am-5pm)
DURATION: 6 months
PAY RATE: £25.29 - £29.30 (Depending on experience)
There is onsite parking, access to the clink restaurant where there is a subsidised staff menu.
Good transport links with buses and the Northern line Tube.
Full Job Description
- This worker will be required to deliver all tasks undertaken by a qualified PO in the role of a Prison Offender Manager
- To use computer based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales
- Ensure effective referrals to services and facilities and communicate with offender management staff, interventions staff, service providers and external agencies to review progress and associated risks.
- To undertake prison, home or alternate location visits as required in accordance with service procedures and policies.
- To undertake work in the court setting, including the completion of appropriate reports on cases and prosecution of breaches.
- To provide cover within teams as required
- Possession of a Probation Qualification Framework Graduate Diploma/ Honours Degree in Community Justice integrated with Level 5 Diploma in Probation Practice, or a recognised qualification by the Secretary of State for Justice as per Section 10 of the Offender Management Act 2007.
- Evidence of working for a recognised provider of probation services in the last 5 years.
- Tgood knowledge and understanding of assessment and management of risk, preparation of statutory reports for MAPPA, Parole and an understanding of the OMiC model.
- Experience of writing detailed reports to strict deadlines and quality standards, including Court reports including completion of the RSR tool, and parole reports.
- Experience of using and maintaining Probation Service computer based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales - NDelius and OASys.
- Working knowledge of Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £25.29 - £29.30 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Brixton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Michael Potts
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-03 13:46:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer