Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a Family Paralegal.
The role is within a Private Practise, the candidate will need a minimum of 1 year Family experience.
You will work a very busy, expanding family care team.
Role: Family Paralegal
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
- Working as a Family paralegal assisting a very busy family department.
- Day to day assistance for the team
- Opening files and keeping clients updated on case progress.
This would involve dealing with clients both in person and remotely.
- Communicating with courts, experts and agencies
- General legal and admin support including typing will be required, appointment making, taking and making calls,
- Preparing bundles of documents for hearings and carrying out legal aid assessments and applications.
- Attending court assisting counsel and/ or clients
- Taking client appointments and initial instructions
- Experience within Family law, minimum 1 year.
- enthusiastic and ambitious and forward-thinking paralegal
- Having a great attitude, passion and confident to assist senior members of the team.
Offering Training contracts for the correct candidate.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Location: Merseyside, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-02 11:05:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP