Registered General Health Nurse
We are looking for a Band 5 Registered General Health Nurse to work adhoc shifts in Frimley.
*Receive a £250 sign up bonus once you have worked 150 hours
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in an NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role.
The position involves working within various adult general health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate general health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The rates of pay are £22.00- £30.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a General Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonuses
* Specialists general health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of general health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £22.00 - £30.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Frimley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Charmaine Jackson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-01 15:56:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer