A Client within the Public Sector based in South London is Currently recruiting for a Building Contracts Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position for approx 6 months and the ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification such as CIOB/MRICS and extensive experience within Social Housing.
The propose of the role is deliver major works, leading on procurement routes, managing major works programmes within affordable housing sector of the Associations Housing Stock.
- Take responsibility for all repairs, planned maintenance and major works delivered through the district team.
- Ensure property related works are undertaken in a safe manner, delivers high levels of customer satisfaction, and meets financial targets.
- Meet standards agreed for repairs and voids.
- Provide accurate and timely statistical information
- Knowledge and experience of Building Maintenance including Health & Safety management.
- HND or relevant qualification and or extensive senior management experience or equivalent in repairs and maintenance
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £350 per day umbrella LTD Inside IR35 to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £350 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Sutton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-01 14:50:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP