Service Care Construction have an amazing opportunity for an Area Cleaning Supervisor for a local authority based in Greater Manchester.
Working out of one of there sites in Bolton, you will cover the Bolton borough to ensure that operational standards are achieved and maintained in respect of: customer satisfaction; contract monitoring; training of staff and employee performance across multiple sites.
For this role, we are seeking candidates who hold a Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
Mileage will be paid for using your own vehicle.
Main duties will include;
- The supervision of all cleaning staff in a geographical area with the main focus on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty.
- To organise and record cover cleaning when staff are absent due to sickness, holidays etc.
To ensure all mobile cleaners are aware of cover rotas.
- Organise cleaning rotas for the staff and cleaning schedules specific to each individual building.
- Ensure additional hours, training, holiday and absence information is collected, records, updated, accurate and maintained.
- To recruit, support, train and guide cleaning operatives to achieve efficient and effective service levels.
- To maintain good working relationships between management, employees, client and customers and support the practice of encouraging and reporting customer feedback.
- To work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns and report to line manager adhering to service procedures.
- To manage equipment, materials and stock levels to achieve efficient and effective service levels.
- To undertake emergency cleaning of buildings / areas as necessary.
- To adhere to Council and Service policies and procedures at all times.
- To undertake additional work which may be required by the management team.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the below for this vacancy:
- Practical knowledge of cleaning methods
- Practical knowledge of the safe use of industrial cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of determining necessary staffing levels to satisfy Scope of Work while remaining within labour target.
- Able to plan and organise own workload and that of a small team.
- Able to support and instruct staff and complete staff development and performance plans and reviews for team members.
- Basic IT skills to enter and retrieve data from pre formatted spreadsheets.
Able to use Outlook
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Level 2 Cleaning Qualification.
- COSHH trained
Due to the nature of this role, this role is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
For more details on this role, and to apply, please contact prakash today by emailing email@example.com or calling 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Rate: Up to £11 per hour
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-28 13:28:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer