Digital Communications Manager
A Client within the Public Sector is currently recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience in Change Management in a digital form of communication.
The purpose of the role is to be accountable for delivering the internal digital approach for employee communications and engagement, in support of the the organisations Strategy and vision.
This role is accountable for delivering and developing strategic digital internal communications and engagement, maximising return on investment in existing channels and enhancement of existing and delivery of new channels using appropriate new technologies.
The client is looking for someone who is passionate about the collaborative power of Microsoft 365 who can support the internal communications team use the right tools for the right job, with a focus on adoption and change on a large business-wide programme.
As examples, the candidate would need to have extensive knowledge of building SharePoint Communications sites, using Teams to facilitate interactive engagement activities, and Yammer to connect across the organisation.
- The hiring manager is looking for someone to work in a MS 365 who has experience of using 365 especially working in sharepoint and designing sites.
- They will be adapting to change programmes and assisting to communicate internally.
The candidate will be translating information into engagement material online at speed.
An analysis of current process and looking how to improve internal processes will be necessary.
- Using automation or reporting to aid work.
Look at issues and see how to approve if it's a user issue or IT issue.
Experience of M365, how it operates and any up coming changes.
- Essential experience of manging intranets before or content management systems
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £380 per day umbrella LTD Inside IR35 to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £360 - £380 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-28 11:08:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser