Business Support Officer
Business Support Officer required to join the Children and Young People's Service for an initial period of 3 - 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
If you're looking for a fast paced and varied role within administration, then this could be the role for you!
* We are looking for proactive administrative individuals with an eye for details and ability to be organised and professional
Within this role you will provide an efficient and effective service, working flexibly to support the work of designated teams within the Children and Young People's service.
Provide excellent customer service, using initiative and working with accuracy and efficiency.
If successful, you will be required to work under pressure in a timely manner and manage your own workload.
You will also be required to..
* maintain up to date accurate information on manual and computerised files, lists and records.
*Produce emails, letters and documentation in line with corporate standards.
*Input, update and maintain manual and computerised records/systems.
*Filter and direct incoming queries from internal/external customers where they can't be resolved at first point of contact and identify and redirect urgent/sensitive matters accordingly.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 - 6 month
- Rate: Up to £12.24 per hour
- Location: Halifax, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emily Bentley
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-27 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP