Assistant Project Manager
A Client within the Public Sector is Currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis and the ideal candidate will have experience manufacturing, rail, automotive, aeronautical backgrounds.
The propose of the role is to assist with the management of stock maintenance of the trains.
- Responsible for delivery of project/programme workstream activity and assigned work packages in the wider context of the overall project or programme.
- Supports various project delivery activities with the assigned project or programme on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to issue resolution, progress reporting, risk management, budget management and on-schedule achievement of project deliverables.
- Responsible for identifying emerging issues, problems or variance to the agreed project objectives, plan, budget and scope; and where appropriate, providing recommendations and escalate to the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager for potential courses of action.
- Responsible for supporting the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in their project reporting and governance accountabilities, including but not limited to progress reporting, risk and issue management, budget and financial management, planning and scheduling and document control.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £300 per day umbrella LTD Inside IR35 to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £300 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-27 11:41:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP