Family Support Worker
I am currently recruiting for a family support worker to work in Barnet.
This role is initially for three months and requires candidates to have an enhanced DBS.
We are looking for Child Practitioners to sit within our frontline Assessment, Intervention and Planning teams, who are passionate about working with children and families.
Under the direction of the Team Manager, specific duties include: A range of practical tasks geared to assist other team members in carrying out their work.
Accompanying social workers on home visits, transporting/delivering/collecting as required.
Preliminary investigations of clients' needs and advice/information to assist.
Maintaining a limited caseload as directed and supervised by the Team Manager.
Provide a range of targeted, individual interventions to improve outcomes for children and families.
This role may suit an unqualified social worker or newly qualified.
Hybrid working arrangements - roughly twice per week in the office and of course visits to families.
Must have a DBS before submitting as we would need them to start quickly.
Driving not essential but an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: Up to £18.30 per hour
- Location: Edgware, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Quinney
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-27 10:44:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer