Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a local authority based in North London who are recruiting for a Mobile Operative to support the grounds team with ensuring the public areas remain clean.
In this role, the candidate will provide a visible, roaming presence and act as the public's first point of contact for the service, ensuring that minimum inconvenience is caused to the public while carrying out work.
The main duties within this role will include;
- The collection of litter and hazardous waste to keep the parks clean, safe and tidy.
- Assisting the removal of small scale graffiti and offensive stickers from walls, signage, park furniture.
- Support with the locking up and unlocking of park gates and fences as directed.
- Carry out regular checks on the parks and report any issues including faults/repairs on any facilities.
- Ensuring all vehicles are kept maintained and clean for the duration of the job.
- Following health and safety guidance at all times and completing risk assessments where required.
Due to this role being a Mobile position, we are seeking candidates who hold a full clean driving licence.
This is a full time role working on a 5 days out of 7 Monday to Sunday, therefore being flexible is key.
For more information on this role, and to apply, please email Prakash at email@example.com or call 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.39 per hour
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-27 10:35:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP