Relief HEART Responder
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work in the community across the Doncaster area responding to calls out within the Home Emergency Alarm Response Team.
This service allows individuals to remain living independently in their own home by providing telecare equipment to enable them to summon help in the event of a fall or emergency.
You will be required to respond to these call outs and assist where required.
The service runs over 7 days per week and you will be assigned a rota pattern for 3 on 3 off on 2pm - 10pm shifts.
Due to the nature of this position it is essential that you hold a full clean driving licence.
You will need:
* Driving licence
* Previous experience within care/ support
* Up to date moving and handling training
This role is for an initial period of 3 months, with the possibility of extension after that.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £12.24 per hour
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emily Bentley
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-22 14:24:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP