Clinical Operations Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Clinical Operations Manager to work within a Children and Young Peoples Mental Health Support Team in Lancashire.
The service supports children, young people and their families focusing on early intervention and delivered on a community and educational setting.
The service offers early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
Permanent Salary: £41,659-£48,447pa
Hours: Monday - Thursday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00
The Clinical Operational Manager will be knowledgeable and experienced in complex mental health problems and psychiatric disorders within children and young people, have significant experience in completing comprehensive mental health assessments including risk assessments where required, provide practice supervision and support within the MHST team, you will provide specialist care to the most complex children and young people and will act as the conduit between MHST and Specialist CAMHS to ensure that children and young people receive the most appropriate care and interventions and support, advice and consultation to families/carers and other professionals involved in the life of the child/young person will also form part of the role.
The Clinical Operations Manager will work closely with the Service Manager to build on a track record of high quality and professional services in the delivery of positive outcomes for Children and Young People and their families.
This will include working closely with line management of Team Leaders and Supervising Practitioners, in order to deliver results.
They will be supporting the Service Manager and wider team to deliver the highest quality of care through the application of evidence-based interventions, high quality safeguarding practice, offering mentoring, training and supervision throughout the MHST service underpinned by national, local and organisational policies, procedures and best practice.
- Core Professional Mental Health Qualification [Nursing, Social Work, Psychology etc.]
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a senior clinical role in children and young peoples' services.
- Experience of delivering individual and/or group clinical supervision.
- 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, rising to 32 days over time
- Life assurance at 2 x basic salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme (14.3% employer contribution)
- Family-friendly policies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and OH service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and career progression
- Annual performance / Salary review
Interested? Contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: £41659 - £48447 per annum + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Leyland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-21 16:14:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer