Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant in Blackpool
*NEW £150 SIGN UP BONUS WHEN 150 HOURS WORKED
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 3 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £15.00 per hour (Limited Company paid through umbrella) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained (we can provide this).
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work! T & Cs apply!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Annual training budget of up to £250.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures and compliancy provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Stephanie Goupil
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-21 15:02:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP