Are you a Practice Supervisor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children & Younger People with Mental Health difficulties? Are you looking to join a brand new service?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced Practice Supervisor for a brand new service, opening in December.
Our client are a nationwide charity which provides health and wellbeing services to Children & Younger People, Families, Adults and Communities.
The successful candidate will provide clinical supervision to Emotional Health and Wellbeing Practitioners and Trainees, utilising skills and knowledge of psychological interventions and child and adolescent mental health practice, and knowledge and experience of professional leadership, practice, and clinical supervision.
Job Purpose: Supervising Practitioner
Salary: £33,697 - £41,527 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Bakewell / Bolsover / Chesterfield
Contract: Permanent - 37 Hours
- Developing and disseminating packages of care
- Providing Clinical Supervision to Clinical Staff
- To deliver interventions to children and young people, working independently which may at times mean lone working.
- To undertake professional initial assessments of young people
- To provide ongoing and one-off counselling to young people.
- To develop alternatives to one-to-one therapeutic work i.e., group work.
- To facilitate peer support interventions with and for children and young people.
- To maintain confidential case notes and records in a timely manner ensuring that they are stored securely using the specified case management systems.
- CBT Qualification
- BABCP Registration
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable Children
- Previous experience conducting Clinical Supervisions
- Qualification in Clinical Supervision - Successful candidates who do not already possess the post graduate certificate in supervision will be supported in undertaking a year in part-time study at Derby University.
- 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, rising to 32 days over time
- Supervision Qualification (if required)
- Life assurance at 2 x basic salary
- 5% contributory pension scheme, increasing over time
- Family-friendly policies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and OH service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and career progression
- Annual performance / salary review
- £250 Agency Bonus
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £33697 - £41527.00 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-21 12:22:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser