Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist
Are you an experienced Clinical Pharmacist seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to support North East London NHS Foundation Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Mental Health
Pay Rate: £30.00 LTD p/h + £250 Welcome Bonus
Location: Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 | 37.5 Hours | Part-time roles considered
- Be responsible for providing clinical pharmacy input at multidisciplinary team level for inpatients, home treatment and community teams, demonstrating professional accountability to patients and working across traditional boundaries.
- Taking referrals from the MDT and within Pharmacy.
- To support other pharmacy staff providing a service to develop and maintain adequate competencies to deliver such a service.
- Participate in the dispensary rota and Medicines Information service in line with departmental requirements and recognised best practice (where needed).
- Manage and make appropriate referrals to other members of the multidisciplinary team and within the pharmacy department.
- Be able to critically appraise the literature and give accurate interpretation in order improve use of medicines.
- Reduce risk associated with medicines use by contributing to the safe medication practice agenda.
This will include identification, investigating and reporting of medicines related errors.
- Develop and demonstrate expert clinical knowledge in the specialism of mental health pharmacy services to provide innovative, safe, clinically effective and cost-efficient use of medicines.
- To actively improve medicines safety by reporting medicines incidents and near misses and sharing learning across their teams.
- To work with the medicines safety officer to share learning from medicines incidents, improve incident reporting and continually improve medicines safety across the organisation by participating in medicines safety initiatives.
- To participate in the Trust's Emergency Duty Pharmacy service, in accordance with the rota.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy
- Previous experience in Mental Health
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists' mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fasttrack online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £30.00 per hour + £250 bonus scheme
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Bhumi Patel
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-20 14:14:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP