Home Ownership Manager
Job Title: Home Ownership Manager
Type: Temp 3 months (potential for extension)
Hours: 36, hybrid working available
Location: Waltham Forest
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Waltham Forest, who are looking for someone to o lead, plan, develop and deliver an expert professional home ownership service.
You will be expected to support the development, management and delivery of council services and manage staff responsible for service delivery / support within the home ownership service area.
Additionally, you will be ensuring the Council maximises service outcomes in relation to cost.
- Plan and ensure service delivery within a complex / diverse service area.
Control operational activities within the service area and ensure professional standards are delivered.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the delivery of home ownership services.
- To ensure that policies and processes on service charges, right to buy and leasehold/shared ownership management are compliant and in line with current legislation.
- To ensure homeowner consultation and engagement is customer focused, delivers value for money and is compliant with legislation and policy.
- Responsible for all home ownership policies and processes, keep abreast of changes, best practice, etc and ensure working practises reflect these.
- To represent the Council, providing guidance to all necessary parties including for cases at First Tier Tribunal (Property) and/or County Court in cases in relation to service charges or other leasehold matters.
- Work closely with other colleagues across Housing, Resident Services, and the wider council to deliver a joined up and coherent approach to housing and tenancy management.
- Develops service plans to meet strategic business goals.
Ensure compliance with all internal and external standards.
- Lead, motivate and develop staff to create and maintain a highly competent and participative workforce.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification
- Proven ability to lead & provide strategic vision and leadership
- Proven ability to monitor performance and take remedial action to achieve targets
- Ability to support and develop staff to achieve a high level of staff satisfaction
- Proven ability to set and manage complex budgets, achieving excellent outcomes
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation, guidance and caselaw, and knowledge of the broader housing environment
- Experience of change management and delivering and sustaining large-scale improvements in public-facing services
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
f you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £400 - £500 per day
- Location: Waltham Forest, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Joel Hopwood
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-17 15:25:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP