Housing Support Worker (Bank)
Housing Support Worker
Range of Supported Housing Service
Bank / Ad Hoc Hours
£9.90 - £10.50 p/h
One of the largest housing associations in the North West is recruiting for a Housing & Wellbeing Support Worker to support their service users within support housing to help them live as comfortably and independently as possible and sustain their tenancies within a service in Old Trafford.
The focus of this Scheme Officer role is to provide an housing support service to service users with a range of support needs and general tenancy sustainment work.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide assistance to customers, supporting them with individual support needs, and with the development of their independent living skills.
- To work as part of a dedicated team to manage high quality accommodation, ensuring the successful, safe running of the building, taking the lead on health & safety responsibilities.
- To maintain the safety and security of customers, colleagues, visitors, contractors as well as the premises, and equipment.
- To act as a first point of contact for the premises, responding to all enquiries via phone, email or in person.
To be considered for this Housing Support Worker role you will require the following:
- Experience of providing a customer facing, front line service in a busy environment
- Experience/awareness of safeguarding, including types of abuse
- Experience of working alone and using own initiative to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, with proven ability of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications and a variety of IT systems as part of daily role
- Awareness of Health & Safety best practice and issues
- Experience of cleaning and housekeeping
Due to the nature of clients you will be working with in this role, you will require an enhanced DBS.
This is a bank Housing Support Worker vacancy, working ad-hoc shifts which will be booked in advance.
This will be an ongoing contract with the opportunity to pick up additional hours and even the option to become a permanent full time role.
If this Housing Support Worker role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Support Worker role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Support Worker role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.9 - £10.5 per hour
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-16 17:05:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP