Recruitment and Resourcing Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a recruitment and resourcing assistant to work within the Lancashire Constabulary on a 6-month contract.
To support the Recruitment & Resourcing team in the delivery of all aspects of resource/workforce planning, including succession planning, vacancy management, organisational change and recruitment and selection.
- To assist in the delivery of a customer focused administrative service ensuring that the Constabulary meets all HR priorities.
- To deal with internal and external enquiries by telephone, correspondence, or personal contact and to liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders as required.
- To assist in the development and implementation of HR administrative procedures to facilitate effective and efficient working practices.
- Update, amend and maintain personal records, general files and computerised system in an appropriate manner, utilising them to deal with enquiries.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of management information, producing reports and statistics as required.
- To take a pro-active approach to problem solving which focuses on solutions aiming for continuous improvement in the services provided.
- To administer all stages of the vacancy approval process from initial request through to publishing the advert.
- To service resourcing meetings, including Strategic Resourcing Board, Corporate Redeployment Panels for Police and Staff, and local Resource Management Group meetings.
- To provide administrative support to the implementation of organisational restructures and workforce modernisation programmes, including shift rota changes.
- To support in the delivery of the HR performance indicators and service level agreements.
- To support the HR SMT to meet operational demand.
Whilst the post holder will have primary responsibility within their designated portfolio, there is an expectation that they will assist throughout the HR Department as required by organisational need.
- Keep up to date with changes to working practices in HR supported by the organisation and to implement and share best practice with colleagues.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities, and grading of the post.
- CIPD Level 3 is desirable.
- Experience of updating and obtaining data from IT systems.
- Experience of producing accurate written information and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of maintaining strict confidentiality, using tact and diplomacy where applicable.
- Experience of working with minimal supervision, organising, and prioritising own workload.
- Ability to solve problems logically and systematically.
- Experience of working to conflicting deadlines and tight timescales within a busy environment.
- Experience of using Microsoft Software Applications, including Excel.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.40 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-15 08:37:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser