The role is full time working Monday to Friday covering the Chelmsford area.
- YOU CANNOT BE SELF EMPLOYED FOR THIS POST.
Going from Property to Property carrying out basic painting and decorating in void homes within agreed timescales and to a high standard.
Liaise with merchants to obtain the correct materials to complete tasks.
Keep daily appointments as arranged to ensure works are carried out within target dates and report areas of concern to the Supervisor.
Requirements needed to apply.
A full driving licence required
Use of your own vehicle to get to and from properties.
If you have the skills mentioned above, I am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
Call me on the number below or replying to this advert to have a chat about the posts.
Working with Service Care Construction offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once they have worked a certain length of time
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: £12.00 - £12.50 per hour
- Location: Chelmsford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: John Neary
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-14 16:33:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser