Service Care Solutions are working with a Housing Association based in the London area who have a vacancy for a Caretaker to provide a customer focused tenancy & leasehold management service, including managing anti-social behaviour, estate services, resident engagement and asset management to residents across all tenure groups.
Key duties will include;
- Undertake caretaking services in a designated area, which will change in line with regional rotas.
- Undertake programmed cleaning duties as required.
- Report any issues which effect estate safety, including anti-social behaviour and tenancy management to the relevant officer.
- Report all necessary communal / estate repairs.
- Keep the internal and external designated areas free of debris, litter and graffiti.
- Deal with one-off spillages / incidents.
- Manage bin rooms, including bin disinfection, rotation, positioning for collection and deep cleaning.
- Deal with illegal fly-tipping identify / report perpetrators, dispose where possible or arrange storage for collection by others
- Check communal lighting including undertake bulb replacement and timer adjustments
- Undertake general health and safety checks, including identify trip hazards etc.
- Complete all daily / weekly tasks as detailed in caretakers' schedules and complete the required tick sheets.
- Wear the One Housing uniform and the relevant protective clothing / equipment.
- Provide an excellent customer focused caretaking service for all residents and visitors to your designated area.
- Ensure all information displayed is appropriate, current & authorised.
- Adhere to and attend all of One Housing's internal policies and procedures and training (must achieve pass mark).
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (all employees of One Housing will not disclose or make use of, for their private advantage, any information held on manual or computer records, which are not available to the public, however acquired).
Carry out any other reasonable duties as instructed by Estate Services Supervisor / Estate Services Manager.
You will be able to work flexibly, undertaking 35 hours of work over 5 days, but this may include some weekend and evening working.
For more details, and to apply, please email Prakash on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-14 15:39:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser