M&E Project Manager
A Client within the Public Sector is Currently recruiting for an M&E Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis and the ideal candidate will have significant experience as an M&E Project Manager and experience dealing with external contractors.
The propose of the role is to provide management of external contractors overseeing station upgrades.
- Plan and manage non-complex projects using the organisations delivery methodology and governance structures to ensure delivery of intended business benefits.
- Responsible for providing a clear vision and team direction by leading a high-performing team through the effective management, development and empowerment of staff, while demonstrating the Behaviours
- Establish and maintain a good, professional and pro-active working relationship with the Contractor/Delivery partner's project management team where applicable to ensure delivery of intended LU business benefits.
- Within agreed authority levels, negotiate, procure and authorise all project contracts and variations and approve and authorise all payment to meet value for money criteria.
- Responsible for providing effective performance and development management responsibilities for any direct reports, with regards to appraisals and performance management, (such that poor performance is clearly identified and addressed and good performance is recognised and rewarded).
- Agree major project requirements with the Project Sponsor / Contract Manager to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Identify and manage any interfaces and dependencies between the assigned project and other ongoing network activities/projects.
- Prepare and manage a project implementation plan, including responsibility matrix, detailed programmes and cost and resource plans.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of project governance, reporting and control structures, with issues, risks and decisions escalated through the agreed current Governance arrangements as appropriate.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £390 per day umbrella LTD Inside IR35 to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £360 - £390 per day
- Location: Stratford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-13 16:31:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser