NHS Team Administrator
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a temporary Band 4 NHS Team Administrator to work within the Oxford Health NHS Trusts on a 1 month temporary agency contact.
This role will be mainly home based, however will require the postholder to travel to site within the Oxford area if required.
37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
£11.47 PAYE ( £14.03Ltd) paid weekly via an umbrella company.
To undergo administrative work and provide secretarial support to various teams/departments within the hospital.
This will include being the first point of contact for team/ department, which could involve duties such as:
- Provide administrative support to the team ensuring that there are effective administrative systems and procedures in operation.
- This includes responding to emails, drafting letters, taking minutes, typing, formatting, and checking correspondence, board papers, reports, presentations etc
Qualifications or IT skills required
- 3 GCSE passes at grade C or above, or equivalent, including English & Mathematics plus significant relevant experience.
- Intermediate level of IT skills
- NVQ Level 4 in administration or equivalent experience
- Excellent word processing skills, and
- Experience of full range of Windows software.
- Minute taking experience with complex agendas
- Able to prioritise and plan work in a busy environment and to tight deadlines when required
- Working within NHS
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to email@example.com or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
- Rate: Up to £11.47 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harry Greenhalgh
- Tel: 01772 208953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-12 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing