Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
Service Care Solutions have a new and exciting opportunity which has become available in the Lincolnshire area working within a Children's Residential home supporting children with a range of different needs working the night shift!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Childrens Residential Home, which provides short break accommodation for young people with additional learning needs.
Being a smaller council, Lincolnshire really aim to truly make a significant difference and positive impact on the children within our care community.
Their homes are intended as a positive option for young people who are unable or not wanting to live within a family setting.
Our disability homes primarily support young people aged between 11-18 years and they believe that regardless of any previous traumatic experience, all young people have the potential for overcoming that trauma and to grow and develop to reach their potential.
You will be working within a team supporting children and young people to achieve positive outcomes, build relationships and have fun, being there at every step of their development.
You need to be willing to learn and share experiences, skills and knowledge whilst also putting children and young people at the centre of your role.
Every night is different, and you will face new challenges, we need staff members with a can-do attitude, that are willing to go above and beyond for the young people in their care.
We need our team to help recognise and promote young peoples individuality, uniqueness and diverse needs whilst providing a nurturing and positive environment.
They are currently looking for someone who is a night owl and happy to work the night shift which is currently paying £14.38ph!
If this is something where you believe you can make a difference then please get in contact!
You will need:
Previous experience working with children and/or SEN children
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Macy… email@example.com
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £14.38 per hour
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Macy Robinson
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-07 15:27:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP