Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3 to work for West Mercia Police.
Please see below for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
Salary:£37,074 - £42,207 Plus market supplement of 10%.
Please also note that all candidates must have lived in the UK for a minimum of 5 years
The main purpose of the role is working as a member of the Specialist Technical Support Team and provide some local supervision of Level 2 work colleagues as required, contributing to an efficient and effective customer service, ensuring a quality end to end ICT Service for West Mercia Police.
This Specialist Technical Support - Level 3 role will focus mainly on Network infrastructure and VOIP Telephony across West Mercia Police.
With the aim to support both internal and external customers ensuring the department is offering the best level of service in terms of ICT services, specialist applications and equipment.
As part of the role, you'll be involved in project as well as operational work and have access to training opportunities in order to learn new technologies and skills.
The role requires a wide ranging knowledge and experience in multiple key technical areas such as:
- Cisco Switching and networking
- IP Routing
- VOIP / Enterprise Telephony or Call centre solutions
- Enterprise Firewalls
- Web Proxies and filtering
Other desirable areas:
- Cryptography and security principles
- Security threats and mitigations
- Remote Access Solutions
- Load balancers (Including GSLB)
- Cloud / Microsoft Office 365 - (such as: DNS, Azure, Migration and administration.)
- It would be desirable for you to have some people management experience.
This role will be part of an on call rota and additional allowances will be paid.
This is a hybrid working role.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £37074 - £42207 per annum + 10% market supplement
- Location: Worcestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-07 14:52:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP