Locality Social Worker
Cardiff Council are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to work within one of their Locality teams across Cardiff.
The position is full time on a temporary basis with opportunities to apply for permanent positions available as well.
The successful candidate must have solid safeguarding and child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings.
As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services.
The successful applicant will have access to up to date training and development and access to car parking.
Agency personnel are valued by Cardiff Council and training opportunities are available to everyone to ensure continued professional development.
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us.
, Free umbrella service for new candidates.
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work.
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country.
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email.
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week.
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £40 per hour
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Eilidh Nicol
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-07 12:23:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP