This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Residential Support Worker
Residential Support Worker needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Initially 3 months
Location - Exeter
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £23 ltd an hour
- To work within a Secure Children's Home that is a multi-disciplinary service for children and young people across England and Wales aged 10-17 years who had their liberty restricted due to the risk they pose to themselves and
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating and secure environment for children and young people who have experienced significant trauma
- To create an environment that promotes respect for children, young people and staff
- Encourage and enable children and young people to achieve their maximum potential whilst allowing them to assume responsibility for their actions
- Undertake specific responsibilities that maintain and improve the service and functioning of the home
- Undertake duties relating to the maintenance of administrative systems and procedures and participate in service analysis and evaluations
- Carry out observations and assessments on young people; providing information to the case co-ordinator and detailed information for reports for the children and young persons' reviews and secure criteria meetings
What is required?
- Experience of working with children and young people with challenging behaviours ideally in a residential or similar setting
- English GCSE (pass)
- NVQ 3 relevant qualification (e.g.
Health and Social Care, Children and Young People's Workforce) or, other relevant qualification
- Must hold a valid UK driving license and have access to a car
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £23 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-03 21:20:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer