Account Executive (London Based)
Account Executive – Dutch Speaking
London (could also be based in Luxembourg)
Salary DOE (not specified as focus is on the right person)
Our esteemed client is a global investments organisation who prides itself in putting their clients first, providing unrivalled service and taking a personal approach to investing.
As the Account Executive for this new specialised division focusing on private clients for The Netherlands, you will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Dutch private clients and our client’s organisation, helping both the prospect’s financial future and the company’s overall growth.
As a Dutch Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in the company’s product offering.
Using sales techniques, you’ll determine their investment goals and educate them on our client’s strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with their outside sales team.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential.
Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and create your unique career path.
The Dutch Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role.
You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure.
You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development.
- Gaining an understanding of wealth management in The Netherlands: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help turn leads into assets under management.
- Speak to High-net-worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps.
- Cultivate an understanding of the company’s market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional.
- Speak Dutch and English fluently.
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales.
- You meet challenges head-on.
You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement.
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals.
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
- 100% paid premiums for top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays.
- Additional time off for personal life events, such as maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave.
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually.
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers.
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events.
- Rate: Salary DOE (focus is on the right person)
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 29c8a6d2c3da79f3
- Posted: 2023-02-03 16:14:12 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd