RGN or RMN - Band 6
Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 6
Opportunity available for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within a Complex Eating Order Unit, Based in Cambridge.
The team sits within The Phoenix Centre at IDA Darwin Hospital and provides specialist treatment for young people aged between 13- 18, with complex eating disorders, offering 12 inpatient beds including a high dependency room.
As part of this role you will be providing quality evidence based nursing advice, support and care for service users with mental and physical health needs and to their carers within a multidisciplinary setting.
You will also be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care, and will have a working knowledge of local, national policies and legislation which govern current service provision.
It is essential that you have experience of in-patient services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be full time with the shift patterns being a mixed of earlys, Lates & Long Day.
No night shifts required.
The hourly rate for nights for this role is:
Monday to Friday 06:00 - 20:00: £24.00 Per Hour
Saturdays / Nights: £27.00 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £30.00 Per Hour
It is essential that candidates have a valid NMC Pin.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: £24 - £30 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-02 09:44:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser