Service Care Solutions We are seeking a motivated individual with experience of working within the waste industry who can bring their skills and knowledge to the Thirteen Recycling Centre.
The role, usually as a member of a team, requires a range of general semi-skilled works, connected with the collection, sorting and disposal of waste.
This will include undertaking quality checks to ensure that all works are to agreed quality standards and providing an effective, high performing standard to improve sustainability and maintain the general appearance of the site.
You will also be responsible for carrying out housekeeping duties within the site, litter-picking, site sweeping, cleaning of weighbridge office and rest facilities and handle and load bulky and sometimes heavy waste items e.g.
furniture and fridges.
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate personal qualities of professionalism, collaboration, drive, and enthusiasm.
You will be responsible for communicating with service users and for ensuring that the site operates in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, environmental and health safety legislation, and achieves our value for money principles.
A full UK driving licence is required and experience of operating specialist equipment such as a telehandler and commercial weighbridge would be advantageous.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday - 37 hours for this vacancy.
For more details on this role, or to apply, please email Prakash on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Prakash on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Location: Billingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-31 15:15:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP