About the client:
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading social enterprise and registered charity who specialise in delivering high quality, recovery focused support for adults and young people.
Starting in the 1980's in the North of England, more recently they have merged with other charitable organisations to become a nationwide leader in substance misuse, community family work and employment support.
Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, developing potential, diversity and resilience, providing compassionate care and support to all walks of life.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be a successful member of the charity they require an individual with extensive knowledge of working with substance misuse service users to enable high level of engagement, it is imperative to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and most importantly the service users.
Job Title: Recovery Worker
Location: South Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 - 6 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £14 - £20 Per Hour LTD (Dependent on Experience)
Expectations of the role:
- One to One support
- Delivering Effective Groups
- High Quality Assessments
- Community Alcohol Detox
- Brief Interventions
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure.
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Rate: £14 - £20 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Danny Booth
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-31 09:07:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing
- Senior Planning Officer