Band 3 Rehabiliation Health Care Assistant
Rehabilitation Health Care Assistant, Band 3
Opportunity available for a Rehabilitation Health Care Assistant to join the team at the
Intermediate Care Team, Northampton or Intermediate Care Team, Kettering
The team is located within the Intermediate Care Unit at either Romic House, Kettering or Highfield House, Northampton.
This role will be predominately providing support and care for patients with physical health needs within a multidisciplinary setting and will also consist with undertaking assigned tasks under the general supervision of a registered nurse, including assisting in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
As a Rehabilitation health care assistant you will be supporting the practice nursing team in the delivery of nursing services and delivering care within the practice.
Shift patterns for this role are varied which hours ranging from 08:00 - 01:00 with this role being full time.
Part time hours (Minimum of 3 days) will be considered for the right candidate.
The hourly rate for this role is:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00) - £13.00 Per Hour
Saturday / Nights - £17.00 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays - £21.00 Per Hour
The essentials that you will need:
, Community experience is a must
, Driving license with access to a vehicle
, Venepuncture Certificate
, Knowledge of Systmone
, The right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying please contact on Scott Marsh 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new registrant with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Rate: £13 - £21 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-30 16:30:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton