Sterling Cross are currently working alongside one of the leading independent community pharmacies in the Kent area.
They are highly respected and known for going above and beyond for their customers and staff.
They are currently recruiting for a Pharmacist to work in their branch, which does around 17,000 items per month, based in Sturry.
As a Pharmacist you will be part of a well working team ensuring that every customer receives a positive experience and that the branch runs as efficiently as possible.
You will be able to work well as a team as well as taking on extra responsibilities when needed.
You will ensure that staff members are doing their roles to the best of their ability whilst remaining customer focused.
Offering a fantastic full support and training network through their head office, our client feels that it is imperative to give you access to an abundance of programmes ensuring you are able to be the very best you can be in your role.
As well as annual salary reviews, you will also be introduced to a bonus scheme that will enhance your income.
The role –
- Full time
- Up to £60,000 basic salary DOE
- 11,000 items per Month
- Private Medical Insurance
- Over 6 weeks Holiday
- GPhC Fees paid
- Bonus structure
- Excellent support network within branch and head office.
- Develop clinical skills
Candidates MUST be a GPHC registered pharmacist with experience
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £60k per year + DOE
- Location: Canterbury
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200323
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CC/CT/11166 /3
- Posted: 2023-01-30 15:34:32 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Service Advisor
- Building Manager
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Customer Experience Manager
- Tax Manager
- Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer - Agriculture
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Test Engineer
- Commercial Solicitor
- Private Client Fee Earner
- Account Manager
- Legal Receptionist
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager