Advanced Clinical Practitioner - Palliative Care
Advanced Clinical Practitioner – Palliative Care
£49,119 per year + pay enhancements
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Advanced Clinical Practitioner in Palliative Care to join a national leader for comprehensive palliative care and bereavement support at their dedicated West Yorkshire site.
The unit provides day and round-the-clock services – from pain and symptom management to emotional and practical support – to individuals with life-limiting conditions, such as cancer, heart failure or chronic respiratory failure, and their loved ones.
With strong ties between the inpatient and community clinical teams and the development of new nurse-led and virtual ward services, it is an exciting time to join an organisation where you make a real difference to people experiencing the most difficult times of their lives.
As an Advanced Clinical Practitioner with the MDT, you will be able to care for terminally ill patients with highly complex physical and psychological needs from the time of their referral, ensuring they experience the best quality of life possible.
You will also be able to play a significant role in evaluating and developing practices and service designs, enhancing service quality and sustainability for future care provision.
This is a permanent, full-time role for an Advanced Clinical Practitioner, 37.5h/week with some on-call commitment.
You will be offered additional pay enhancements for all night, weekend, and bank holiday shifts alongside a comprehensive benefits package.
You must be ahealthcare professional holding valid registration with the relevant UK regulator (e.g.
NMC, HCPC, GMC).
You must have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Advanced Clinical Practice.
You must have experience within palliative care, including evidence of professional development within this speciality.
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- Continuation of NHS pension & holiday allowance (T&Cs apply)
- 27 days’ holiday (increasing to 33 with length of service) plus bank holidays and options to buy/sell
- Opportunities to learn and progress via development framework structure
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Life assurance scheme
- Carers leave policy
- Employee assistance scheme
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £49,119 - 49,199 per year + pay enhancements
- Location: Keighley
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/BD/11167/2
- Posted: 2023-01-29 17:58:49 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- 1st Line IT Support Administrator
- Account Manager
- Team Secretary - Clinical Negligence
- Sales Support Executive
- Skin Cancer Screening Nurse - RN Adult
- Driver - Sterile Services
- Pharmacy Technician / Dispenser
- Pharmacist Manager
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist - 22.5h
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Deputy General Manager - RN Adult
- Senior / Charge Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Relief Pharmacist