Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse - RN Adult
Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse – RN Adult
Up to £44,301 per year DOE + benefits
Fixed-term contract, 24 months
A leading provider of independent elective healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the nurse-led pre-assessment unit at their East London hospital on a fixed-term basis.
With a comprehensive imaging centre (including a JAG-accredited endoscopy suite), 3 operating theatres, and a fully equipped gym for intensive physiotherapies, the fully “Good”-rated hospital is able to offer a broad range of specialist healthcare services and surgical procedures to both NHS- and self-funded visitors – from private GP and dermatology clinics to complex orthopaedic and neurosurgeries.
As a Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse, you will conduct thorough health assessments and provide comprehensive support to your patients within the surgical pre-assessment clinic, enabling them to be as prepared as possible for their procedure and subsequent recovery period.
Led by one of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care, the hospital is committed to offering you a wealth of options for CPD, the right work-life balance, an open working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
This is a full-time, fixed-term role (37.5h/week, 24 months) for a Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse.
The clinic is open days only, so no night shifts will be required for this role.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult).
You must have at least 18 months’ post-registration experience, ideally within an acute healthcare setting.
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading CPD opportunities (incl.
fully funded, industry-recognised qualifications should you move into a permanent role)
- Friends & Family healthcare discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays + a paid charity/volunteer day each year
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Access to substantial retail, leisure, and fitness discounts
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £44,301 per year + DOE + Benefits
- Location: London
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/E/11163/3
- Posted: 2023-01-29 17:30:33 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- 1st Line IT Support Administrator
- Account Manager
- Team Secretary - Clinical Negligence
- Sales Support Executive
- Skin Cancer Screening Nurse - RN Adult
- Driver - Sterile Services
- Pharmacy Technician / Dispenser
- Pharmacist Manager
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist - 22.5h
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Deputy General Manager - RN Adult
- Senior / Charge Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Relief Pharmacist