Sister / Charge Nurse - RN Adult
Sister / Charge Nurse – RN Adult
Up to £50,890 per year DOE + benefits
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Senior Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to take on a Sister / Charge Nurse role at a first-class hospital for independent elective healthcare, leading the ward-based team in providing premier-level care to both NHS- and self-funded visitors.
With a comprehensive imaging centre (including a JAG-accredited endoscopy suite), 3 operating theatres, and a fully equipped gym for intensive physiotherapies, the fully “Good”-rated hospital is able to offer a broad range of specialist medical and surgical services to East London and Essex residents – from private GP and dermatology clinics to complex orthopaedic and neurosurgeries.
As a Sister / Charge Nurse, you will handle the day-to-day management of the ward, providing excellent clinical leadership to the team as you care for people staying with the hospital as part of their planned treatment, whether it’s for a routine investigation or more complex procedure.
Led by one of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care, the hospital is committed to offering you a wealth of options for CPD (including accredited courses and a management development framework), the right work-life balance, an open working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) role for a ward-based Sister / Charge Nurse with a mixed shift pattern.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult).
You must have experience of working within an acute healthcare setting in a Senior Nurse role or higher.
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl.
industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family healthcare discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service) + a paid charity/volunteer day each year
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Access to substantial retail, leisure, and fitness discounts
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50,890 per year + DOE + Benefits
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/E/11163/2
- Posted: 2023-01-29 17:30:23 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- 1st Line IT Support Administrator
- Account Manager
- Team Secretary - Clinical Negligence
- Sales Support Executive
- Skin Cancer Screening Nurse - RN Adult
- Driver - Sterile Services
- Pharmacy Technician / Dispenser
- Pharmacist Manager
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist - 22.5h
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Deputy General Manager - RN Adult
- Senior / Charge Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Relief Pharmacist